Our Beauty Tonic IV helps to produce collagen and elastin for plumper, more youthful-looking skin.
The ultimate Glow-Up!
This IV drip combines zinc, selenium, and a blend of vitamins, minerals and micronutrients required for radiant skin, shiny hair and strong healthy nails.
The Beauty Tonic contains high dose Vitamin C, which is essential for producing collagen and elastin, leading to plumper, smoother skin and a more youthful appearance.
Promotes collagen production
Minimises skin damage and inflammation
Multi-buy option: Book more than one drip to receive a discount or book as a group of people to reduce the cost of each drip. The group drips will be done simultaneously either at our clinic or at your home/office.
Ask us about our anti-ageing add-on protocol.
DURATION 60 MIN
Find out what goes into our Beauty Tonic
1. Vitamin C – Vitamin C affects cells on the inside and outside of the body and its antioxidant properties can be beneficial when it comes to the signs of ageing.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition examined links between nutrient intakes and skin ageing in 4,025 women aged 40-74. It found that higher vitamin C intakes were associated with a lower likelihood of a wrinkled appearance, dryness of the skin and a more youthful-looking complexion.
2. Selenium – This powerful mineral is an important component in thyroid health as it helps to regulate the metabolism and supports growth and development. Selenium is also known for its antioxidant properties, meaning it can protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
The mineral is thought to lower the risk of certain cancers, heart disease and Alzheimer’s, as well as strengthening the immune system.
3. Glutathione – Glutathione acts as an important antioxidant in your body. That means it helps combat free radicals. These are molecules that can damage your body’s cells.
Glutathione benefits the body in a number of ways, such as supporting immune function, forming sperm cells, breaking down free radicals, transporting mercury out of the brain and helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats.
4. Vitamin B-Complex – Vitamin B complex is made up of a powerful group of B-vitamins. The many benefits of B complex include the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails, providing energy, fighting off tiredness and reducing stress and anxiety.
B vitamins have also been found to help with the functioning of the nervous system, providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and boosting brain function.
5. Glycine – Glycine is one of the building blocks of collagen, and makes up approximately 35% of the total amount within the body.
It also helps to boost serotonin, which aids sleep and improves mood. Glycine can be used by the body to regulate nerve impulses in the nervous system.
This IV Drip is packed full of
1. Protects against damage – Vitamin C is well known for its antioxidant properties, which means it protects your skin against environmental aggressors such as UV rays and pollution, which can cause premature ageing. It can also help to heal wounds more quickly and reduce the appearance of scars.
2. Promotes youthful-looking skin – Ingredients such as Glycine help to trigger the natural production of collagen. This is a type of fibre that makes up the structure of the skin, keeping it plump and smooth and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Brightens and balances – One of Vitamin C’s many properties is its ability to inhibit the skin’s production of melanin, which in turn lessens the appearance of dark spots, discolouration and hyperpigmentation for a more even and glowing skin tone.
All of our treatments are designed in house, exclusively doctor delivered and built upon safe and effective care.