The famous IV is a mixture of magnesium, calcium, B-Vitamins , B-complex and Vitamin C.
The Myers’ Cocktail is a nutrient cocktail invented by John Myers, a physician from Baltimore, Maryland, that remains one of the most popular infusions with a wide range of health benefits. The famous mixture of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, calcium, B-Vitamins, B-complex and Vitamin C, is delivered intravenously.
The combination of ingredients suggested in this drip is only a suggestion of what you could have. We have a vast library of over 100 amino acids, vitamins, electrolytes, analgesic drugs, pain killing drugs and anti sickness drugs to protect, promote and restore your health. Every drip we do is bespoke and prescribed by a Doctor after a full medical consultation in which your medical history, allergies and requirements are reviewed.
- Calcium chloride: Keeps bones and teeth healthy
- Magnesium chloride: Regulates muscle and nerve functions, and blood pressure
- Vitamin B Complex: Energy levels, cell metabolism, and brain function
- Vitamin C: Tissue repair, wound healing, immune boosting
Book your appointment:
Helps To Reduces Fatigue
Enhances Immune System
Combats Seasonal Allergies
DURATION 60 MIN
What is a Myers’ cocktail?
The Myers’ Cocktail is an intravenous (IV) infusion of vitamins and nutrients designed to reduce the symptoms of a host of medical ailments. It was created by Dr John Myers, who used it to treat symptoms of chronic conditions such as asthma, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and migraines.
The Myers’ Cocktail works by increasing the blood concentration of several essential vitamins and minerals beyond that which can be achieved when supplementing orally. For example, Vitamin C given intravenously has been found to reach blood concentrations more than 50 times greater than what can be achieved when given orally.
Myers’ cocktail ingredients
1. Magnesium Chloride – Helps prevent inflammation and is also crucial in supporting a robust immune system. Magnesium chloride is also beneficial in the treatment of asthma, migraines, and high blood pressure.
2. Calcium Gluconate – Helps to boost blood calcium, an essential element in building strong bones.
3. Vitamin B Complex – The eight B vitamins in the B complex are crucial for promoting healthy hair and skin, preventing memory loss, and managing stress.
4. Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your immune system. Studies show that consuming more vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%.
This blend of ingredients has a range of benefits and work together to boost your overall health and wellness.
Myers’ cocktail benefits
1. A Stronger Immunity to Beat Colds and Flus – Due to the high dosage of Vitamin C, one of the primary benefits of a Myers’ IV is to strengthen your immunity and ward off frequent colds and flu.
2. Better Nerve Health to Fight Fibromyalgia – Vitamin B12 plays a crucial role in nerve health, and a deficiency in the body is associated with nerve damage that could lead to fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition that affects how nerves send impulses to muscles, and therefore a good dosage of Vitamin B12 can help boost nerve health and possibly reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
3. Improved Memory – Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C deficiency is associated with poor memory performance and your ability to recall information. As the brain ages, it starts to lose neurons that store memories, leading to memory loss. Although this process cannot be halted, it can be slowed down through regular Vitamin B12 and High Dose Vitamin C treatments.
4. Supports Bone Health – Calcium Gluconate is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels, and it can be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels. Calcium plays a significant role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Having the right amount of calcium is essential for building and keeping strong bones.
5. Boosted Energy Levels – B complex vitamins play an essential role in your body’s energy production. Vitamin B12, in particular, has energy-boosting traits that can immediately help you feel more energized.
6. Help Prevent & Treat Migraines – Studies have found that people who suffer from migraines are more likely than others to be magnesium deficient. Evidence suggests that it can also provide relief from an acute migraine attack more quickly and effectively than a common medication.
7. Improves Blood Health & Circulatory System – Healthy blood is rich in iron and is made up of healthy and numerous red blood cells. Vitamin B12 plays a central role in the production of red blood cells, while Vitamin C aids red blood cells to absorb iron and can help significantly reduce bad cholesterol. Low Vitamin C levels can hamper iron absorption, leading to anaemia.
8. Improved Mood and Vitality – Serotonin plays an important role in mood regulation, and Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in serotonin synthesis. Healthy levels of serotonin can help your mood be properly regulated. A well-regulated mood can ward off depression, anxiety, and other mood-related conditions.
Does the Myers’ Cocktail have any side effects?
It is rare for patients getting a Myers’ Cocktail IV to have any side effects. Throughout the infusion, you’ll have a trained medical practitioner monitoring you.
Possible after-effects can include slight soreness at the injection site and feelings of heat. Magnesium is known to work as a vasodilator or expand blood vessels. As a result, the infusion may lower your blood pressure levels, causing light-headedness. If you have any of these signs, the doctor will reduce the rate at which the serum enters your body.
Book more than one drip to receive a discount or book as a group of people to reduce the cost of each drip. The group drips will be done simultaneously, either at our clinic or at your home/office.
OUR TOP IV DRIP THERAPY TREATMENTS
All of our treatments are designed in house, exclusively doctor delivered and built upon safe and effective care.