Well Person Advanced
Our Advanced Well Person Profile includes a full range of blood test biomarkers.
These tests include:
- Full Blood Count - looking for anaemia, white cell count and platelets
- Kidney Function
- Electrolyte levels
- Liver Function
- Thyroid Function tests
- Inflammatory Markers (CRP)
- Bone Markers (calcium, phosphate, uric acid)
- Vitamin D
- Ferritin (iron stores marker)
- Blood Glucose Level
- HbA1c a marker of blood glucose over the previous 3 months
It also includes the below cancer markers:
- PSA (for men) - prostate cancer marker
- Ca 125 (for women) - ovarian, fallopian and uterine cancer marker
The tests can be performed at the same time as an IV drip treatment.
We recommend that you fast for 8 hours prior to the test.
Vitamin B12 levels can be added on for £50.
- Get a detailed assessment of your bloodwork
- Identify and monitor markers of illness early
- Can be performed at the same time as an IV Drip
If you can't see a slot that works for you or would like the treatment at a special time please email us at email@example.com - we will do our very best to accommodate you!
All of our treatments are designed in house, exclusively doctor delivered and built upon safe and effective care
The Classic IV Drip
Vitamin IV Drip
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What can a blood test diagnose?
Our Well Woman Profile covers a range of blood tests that are designed to detect a number of issues that you may not be aware of. These include anaemia, kidney, liver or thyroid issues, infection, heart conditions, blood clotting issues, vitamin deficiency, inflammation and much more.
Although the vast majority of our patients who have the Well Woman treatment have no serious health issues, we believe it’s important to have regular tests in order to detect early signs of problems and to give you peace of mind.
How long do blood test results take?
A full written report by a Doctor is provided within 7-10 working days and any further investigations or consultations can be arranged as necessary following this. If you wish to discuss your results with one of our Doctors this can be arranged at your convenience at no extra charge.
Do blood tests hurt?
None of our blood tests should be painful – we use a very fine needle which should feel like a small sharp scratch. If you do experience any pain, our experienced Doctors will be on hand to help and treat you as needed.