This drip contains powerful antioxidants which reduce inflammation and oxidative stress. It also contains a powerful full infusion of amino acids including argnine, glutamine, taurine. Ingredients of this drip are contained within a litre of isotonic pH neutral salt solution, this increases blood flow to the muscles, enabling lactate washout and thus reducing delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Read below for full details regarding all ingredients.
Whether you’re destined for the next Olympics or just trying to achieve a new personal best, the Olympian IV Drip is a great way to achieve a little more from your workout routine
Designed for the sportsman or woman pre or post-workout and as part of a workout regimen.
This drip contains powerful antioxidants which reduce inflammation and oxidative stress. It also contains a powerful full infusion of amino acids including argnine, glutamine, taurine. Read below for more details regarding all ingredients. Lastly the ingredients of this drip are contained within a litre of isotonic pH neutral salt solution, this increases blood flow to the muscles, enabling lactate washout and thus reducing delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
Boosts muscle growth
Increases energy levels
Multi-buy option: Book more than one drip to receive a discount or book as a group of people to reduce the cost of each drip. The group drips will be done simultaneously either at our clinic or at your home/office.
DURATION 60 MIN
More information about
Arginine helps to boost muscle growth and energy levels, while the amino acid Taurine plays a part in several of the body’s metabolic processes and is thought to have antioxidant properties.
Glutamine is an important amino acid with many functions in the body. It is a building block of protein and a critical part of the immune system. The Olympian also contains a mega-dose of Vitamin B complex (B1, 2, 3, 6) and B12. These vitamins are essential in the maintenance of energy levels, brain function and cardiovascular health.
Find out what goes into The Olympian
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. The body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
A thiamine deficiency can impact many different functions of your body, including the nervous system, heart and brain.
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Riboflavin is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
Riboflavin helps with maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails, reducing high blood pressure, improves the lining of the digestive tract, slows ageing and promotes healthy blood cells.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. It helps the body to use proteins and fats, and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy. Other possible benefits of vitamin B-3 stem from its potential cholesterol-lowering, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Niacin also helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function.
4. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. It is also used for heart disease, premenstrual syndrome and depression.
5. Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – Vitamin B12 helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, which means it can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It also supports a healthy digestive system by aiding absorption of macronutrients, and helps produce red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body. Vitamin B12 can also provide a much-needed energy boost to fight off tiredness.
6. Arginine – Arginine, also known as L-arginine, is an amino acid that has numerous health benefits, but it is mostly known for its role in heart health. Once in the body, arginine transforms into nitric acid which helps blood vessels to relax, improving blood flow and circulation. Research also suggests that arginine is helpful in reducing high blood pressure, treating heart disease and controlling blood sugar in those who have diabetes.
7. Glutamine – Glutamine is an amino acid that is important in the healthy functioning of the immune system and the intestines. The molecule helps to transport substances within the blood and works to fight off bad bacteria and viruses. Some research suggests that Glutamine can also reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery time after doing exercise.
8. Taurine – Taurine has many health benefits, including balancing the levels of electrolytes within the body, regulating calcium and supporting the development of the nervous system. There’s also research to suggest it can stimulate your metabolism. Insufficient Taurine levels can lead to kidney dysfunction and eye tissue damage.
All of our treatments are designed in house, exclusively doctor delivered and built upon safe and effective care.