COVID 19 TESTING
POSTAL Covid Lateral Flow Self Test
Flowflex + Healgen Lateral Flow Rapid Antigen Tests
Offers results in just 15 minutes. It’s the ideal rapid test to ensure health and safety and continue working with peace of mind in these uncertain times.
+Posted to you (next day delivery if ordered before midday GMT)
+Public Health England Evaluated
+Provider on Governments List
+Includes Doctors Certificate
+CE Marked Test
The Flowflex and Healgen tests pick up moderate to high viral loads. Patients will have moderate to high viral loads about 3 days before symptoms start until between 7 and 10 days after symptoms start.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We will mail you the lateral kit / pick up one from one from the concierge of one of our hotel partners
- Take the test after following the instructions below
- Upload your results to our portal CLICK HERE
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a Doctors certificate after our duty Doctor has reviewed the results
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Carefully insert a Disposable Swab, provided with your kit, into one nostril. Using gentle rotation, push the swab up to 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the edge of the nostril
- Rotate the swab 5 times against the mucosa inside the nostril to ensure sufficient specimen collection.
- Using the same swab, repeat this process in the other nostril to ensure that an adequate amount of sample is collected from both nasal cavities.
- Withdraw the swab from the nasal cavity. The specimen is now ready for preparation using the extraction buffer tubes.
Allow the test and extraction buffer to reach room temperature (15-30 °C) prior to testing.
- Use an extraction buffer tube for each specimen to be tested and label each tube appropriately.
- Unscrew the dropper cap from the extraction buffer tube without squeezing.
- Insert the swab into the tube and swirl it for 30 seconds. Then rotate the swab at least 5 times while squeezing the sides of the tube. Take care to avoid splashing contents out of the tubes
- Screw the dropper cap firmly onto the extraction buffer tube containing the sample.
- Mix thoroughly by swirling or flicking the bottom of the tube.
- Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. 7. Place the test cassette on a flat and clean surface.
- Add the processed specimen to the sample well of the test cassette
- Unscrew the small cap from the dropper tip.
- Invert the extraction buffer tube with the dropper tip pointing downwards and hold it vertically.
- Gently squeeze the tube, dispensing 4 drops of the processed specimen into the sample well.
- Wait for the coloured line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 15-30 minutes.
Do not read the result after 30 minutes.
NEGATIVE: Only one coloured control line appears in the control region (C). No apparent coloured line appears in the test line region (T). This means that no SARS-CoV-2 antigen was detected.
POSITIVE:* Two distinct coloured lines appear. One line in the control line region (C) and the other line in the test line region (T). This means that the presence of SARS-CoV-2 antigen was detected.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect operation are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test cassette. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
REPORTING YOUR RESULTS
If you get a positive result from these self-tests, it is extremely likely you are currently infected with COVID-19 and risk infecting others. It is very important that you follow the information in the instructions for use provided with the kit. You must report your result to the NHS through one of the methods detailed in the instructions for use. When you report your result, you will be provided with further information on the next steps to take.
If you get a negative result from these self-tests, it may mean that you are infectious but the test has not been able to detect it. Therefore, if you test negative you must continue to follow national and local rules and guidelines including regular handwashing, social distancing and wearing face coverings, where required.
Submit Your Test Result
If you have received your test, and are ready to submit the result to gain your certificate, please follow this link. One of our Clinicians will review and you will receive your certificate shortly.